Saturday, June 09, 2007

Term Two

hi to all....

how is everything? i can't say life is too exciting for me, so i hope you all are having a blast and i can live through my way cooler friends.

the second term started two weeks ago. i must say, term two is looking much better than term one already. for starters, i know what i'm doing...sort of. at least, i'm a whole lot more confident in my bluffing. the learners are still little brats at times, but i love them. one of the best things coming back was seeing my learners again. the certainly make life interesting (as interesting as life can be in the middle of nowhere namibia).

this past week was a little rough. everything just seemed off. but, you'll have that at times. i'm looking forward to a weekend of being a bum and spending too much time reading.

well, that's enough for now. more boring details of my life to follow :) i hope all's well.

-abby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home